Twynholm Primary School – Classroom Behaviour Policy
We all have…
A Right to Education
What does this mean?
• Our teachers will do their best to make the lessons relevant and interesting
• We will get help when we need it
• We will get a chance to work on our own, with a partner and in bigger groups
What are our responsibilities?
• We should be kind with our words and actions
• We should listen to one another and the adults in the school
• We should try our best
• We should co-operate, compromise and share ideas
• We should be quiet when needed
• We should respect each other’s space
• We should look after school property
• We should be on time
What are the outcomes if we are not responsible?
- These will be discussed and decided on as a class